Perfectly You

Assalamualaikum,



I have so many drafts. Too many gibberish to have the honour to be published, maybe. 

I'm just taking my mind out of thinking about THAT thing happening in less than two days. I guess writing really does helps psychologically. Taking mind off of things we'd rather not think about. 




Yesterday's open house was hectic. It was the very first for my family. Ibu never agreed when Kak Long brought up the topic about throwing an open house for hari raya simply because she said it would be exhausting. My oh my, she can't be more right about that. 

The cleaning up after all the guests leave was the most challenging part and I actually detest cleaning the most out of all house chores. How convenient.

I woke up this morning feeling like I had been ran over by a car or something xD

But then, I think that's the only 'bad' thing about it. I mean, the good things more than overshadowed the former.

I did learn some Dos and Don'ts. Most definitely involving how to invite people. Flaws oh flaws. That's how we humans operate, aite? Nobody's perfect.





An ex schoolmate who came bringing insecurities involving her appearance with her actually made me think about myself for a second. She kept complaining about how 'fat' she is when I was sitting there imagining how wonderful it would be if she stop worrying and realize how beautiful she is. Haha. Girls really do have these issues, eh? I know that because I'm one of them.

Now I kind of understand how I look to people when I complain about my looks. Haih. Poor you, anyone who'd been through this because of me. Sorry >.< 

I actually have a very vivid memory of when I first saw this friend I'm talking about. Uh, let's see, we were 9 years old, I think. It was at school. I was sitting at my place in the class right next to the window. Then, I looked out of the window and there she was, outside looking back at me, smiling. 

It's quite weird how I can remember some memories very very vividly and some others I don't recall at all unless I wrote about it somewhere.

Honestly, I think she hadn't change much. Aside from the braid she used to have, she pretty much looks the same to me if not prettier. So, I don't really get it. 

It's a girl thing, I tell you. We are all the sameeee, aren't we? Forever doubting the way we look for the rest of our lives. Sounds quite pathetic but it's the truth.




You do you. That's my advice. Keke.



Let's wrap this up with a big fat, humongous thank you to all who came yesterday. Thanks, guys <3 Really appreciate it.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Redang Mutiara Beach Resort: A Review (July 2017)

First Year Dietetics: Subject Summary

Special Unit: Institut Jantung Negara