Bachelor Science Dietetics: Study Week 04







Image result for girl on the beach in a dress


Assalamualaikum, 



So, if the title is 'Study Week', you should know that I am attempting to procrastinate studying. Hence, I am writing this. Like study week 2, my first day of study week 4 was the first day of Ramadhan. Tell you what, it's the 6th night of Ramadhan and I have not set foot at any bazar ramadhan yet. Perk of fasting at home. Home-cooked food, also, no money spent, which is always a good thing.




I am not sure why but, this time round, it is sooo hard to study. I mean, I feel like doing every other thing EXCEPT studying. Of course, I have felt like this before, but this time, it is amplified. There are so many topics to cover. I have not yet touched 3 out of 7 subjects, and the subjects that I have 'touched', I have not necessarily finished. To top it off, I only have about 3 days of study week, so yeah.


When the finals is over, I would let out a very long breath. Finally, this torturous semester would be over. However, I need to start my final year project next. That's another thing to think of. Before that, I would like to enjoy my last long semester break because on my third year semester break, I would be having my industrial training. Fuh.

I. Am. Having. SOB. HELP.






*SOB= shortness of breath


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Redang Mutiara Beach Resort: A Review (July 2017)

First Year Dietetics: Subject Summary

Special Unit: Institut Jantung Negara