Bachelor Science Dietetics: 2nd Sem Break (Almost Over)








Image result for tumblr girl without face









Assalamualaikum,


Yup, I've posted more chapters. Realising that I am such a brat for not posting them for so long, I just think this is the least that I can do. Furthermore, I found out that someone are still reading them and this makes me touched, a bit, okay no, like a lot. Thanks to those people who are still loyal and sorry from the bottom of my heart for not posting frequently. I'm literally a bad person.

Don't worry, there are not much chapters left. You'll get your ending soon, I promise ;) The writing is not that magnificent, right? But hey, I'm a beginner, so please do cut me some slack.



In just a few days time, I'll be starting my second year as a Dietetic student. Yes, I spent more than 2 months at home. I thought I got over the nerves but turned out I am still anxious about college life. When will I ever gain enough self-confidence? 

Um, I already know my second year roommate but that's not the case for housemates. Hoping for awesome people. 

Second semester's result was enough to make me smile like The Joker (well, minus the creepiness) . Alhamdulillah. I will try harder and better as a sophomore. Wish me luck.  












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Redang Mutiara Beach Resort: A Review (July 2017)

First Year Dietetics: Subject Summary

Special Unit: Institut Jantung Negara