This Is For You

Assalamualaikum,


Remember that time when we didn't know each other?
When we had no idea who were we facing,
What were in store,
Where was it heading,
Which were going to stay.

You and me,
We have the same dream,
Might not be completely the same but a dream nevertheless,
We wanted to be big,
We wanted to make it there,
We wanted to make history,
For ourselves,
For the country maybe.

You're from Terengganu, I'm from Johor,
She's orang Nogori, he's from Selangor,
Differences were what made us close.
Remember teasing each other about our roots and no one took it to the heart? 
Remember getting on each others nerves just to prove our points right?
Remember singing continuously like mockingjays when one of us start?

How I miss those moments.

I miss that chatterbox Ada.
I miss that almost all the time clueless Izzah.
I miss that no filter Atiqah.
I miss that tease but I know she loves me Ateng.
I miss that quiet genius Aina.
I miss that wonderfully cute humorous princess Ain.
I miss that awesomely awesome Puteri.
I miss that sweet smile Jiha.
I miss that talented Izzati.
I miss that sassy-but-uniquely-wonderful Hannah.
I miss that girl-that-gets-along-with-every-one Amalia.
I miss that perfectly wondrous Bella.
I miss that motherly Hana.
I miss that Einstein Kina.
I miss that not-the-youngest-child-but-act-like-one Afina.
I miss that cute girl Lyn.
I miss that pretty girl with good sense of humour Cila.
I miss that chic-girl-who-speaks-her-mind Husna.
I miss that magnificently-beautiful-I'm-so-jealous-of-her Nik.
I miss that adorable lady Anis.
I miss that religiously awesome Izzul.
I miss that the-most-bullied-but-always-chilled Yeh.
I miss that Archimedes dork Naufal.
I miss that soft-spoken-one-hell-of-a-class-rep Hazim.
I miss that crazy-but-actually-caring-at-heart Harris.
I miss that late-to-class-but-he's-got-an-awesome-brain-to-cover-it Izat.
I miss that selfie king Syasya.
I miss that rare-kind-of-guy-but-that's-perfectly-good Danial. 















I've told you why I cried that night. Because we're not going to see each other any time soon. I hate to think that. Part of it was also because I am the way I am. I'm prone to get attach to people quite easily. Even though I didn't really show how much I cared, I totally DO cared and will always continue to care about you guys. Even if you're are not going to do the same for me. I don't mind. Because that's who I am. 

I said it before but I wanted to say this again, I love all of you and I'm going to miss you badly. I want to just hug you right now and to be hugged (girls only lah tapi. HAHA). I can't wait for a reunion. Be it 10, 20 or 30 years from now, I'm telling you I'm looking forward to it. To seeing you guys again. Let's see how far we make it in the future. Let's see our spouses and children. Let them know we developed this unbreakable bond together in only less than a year. Let them get to know each other. Then, we'll be a big massive family. Come hell or high water, nothing can get between us.

With that, I wish for a very bright wonderful future for each and every one of you. Continue striving. Never give up. Sorry for any mistakes I've done. Talked wrongly, and being taken to the heart. Most of the time, I was actually joking. I'm sarcastic with the people I'm comfortable with and jokes are my way of trying to make friends. I'm utterly sorry if they got to you somehow. I didn't mean them.


Here's to the future.
Here's to us.








Penuh hati ramai sangat ada kat dalam.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Redang Mutiara Beach Resort: A Review (July 2017)

First Year Dietetics: Subject Summary

Special Unit: Institut Jantung Negara