Bachelor Science Dietetics: 5th Sem Break



Assalamualaikum, 



Semester 5 : DONE.




I mean, I say this every time but it is hard to believe how fast time flies. Tengoklah aku kat mana sekarang. Dah habis semester 5 pun. 3 semester je lagi. Actually, 1 semester of learning. Lagi remaining 2 sem aku praktikal. See? I told you. It is crazy.

Cuti sebulan ni aku banyak duduk kat kolej je. Data collection for my fyp. Walaupun sebenarnya takdelah hari-hari collect data. 

I enrolled in a class that I have been wanting to enroll since forever. Dari second year kot aku nak join tapi tak menyempat sebab busy sangat time tu. I finally have the time. Fuhh, well wish me luck!

Being alone does give me a perspective about myself. I reflected more. What I want versus what I need. What I should or should not do. How to be more mature and not act like I'm some kind of an angsty teenager. A LOT of perspective. Hey, find some time for yourself. You would be surprised of what you will find out. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asasi UiTM Puncak Alam (Jun 2014-April 2015)

First Year Dietetics: Subject Summary

Redang Mutiara Beach Resort: A Review (July 2017)